This menu describes vehicle settings.
Press [SETUP] > [Vehicle].
Displays information on the winshield.
- Press [SETUP] > [Vehicle] > [Driver Assistance].
Adjusts the responsiveness of Smart Cruise Control th the acceleration of a leading vehicle.
Select the [Fast]/[Normal]/[Slow].
Sets the driving assist functions.
- [Lane Following Assist]: Automatically adjusts the steering wheel to keep the vehicle centered in the lane.
- [Highway Driving Assist]: Enables Highway Driving Assist which provides lane keeping, smart cruise, and sets vehicle speed automatically according to the expressway speed limit.
- [Highway Auto Speed Zone Slowdown] : Automatically decelerates on highway speed enforcement zone.
- [Highway Auto Curve Zone Slowdown] : Automatically decelerates before entering a highway curve zone.
- [Speed Limit Display]: Displays the current speed limit of the road.
Driver Attention Warning
Warns of driver inattentiveness and recommends a rest if needed.
- [Blue Link Auto Call]: Warns of driver inattentiveness and recommends a rest in needed.Select the [High Sensitivity]/[Normal Sensitivity]/[Off].
Selects when to provide a warning for driver assistance system. Select the [Normal]/[Later].
Adjusts the warning sound volume of the driver assistance systems.Select the [High]/[Medium]/[Low]/[Off].
Provides a warning when the vehicle leaves the lane.
- [Lane Keeping Assist]: Automatically adjusts the steering wheel to keep the vehicle in the lane when nearing the lane maker.
- [Lane Departure Warning]: Provieds a warning when the vehicle leaves the lane.
- [Off] : Disables the lane safety functions.
Sets the forward safety functions.
- [Active Assist] : Assists in collision avoidance by providing a warning and vehicle control when a risk of forward collisionis detected..
- [Warning Only] : Provides a warning when a risk of forward collision is detected.
- [Off]: Disables the forward safety functions.
Sets the blind spot safety functions.
- [Blind-Spot View]: Displays blind spots view in the cluster when changing the lanes using the turn signal.
- [Rear Cross-Traffic Safety]: Sets the properties of Rear Cross-Traffic Safety systems.
- [Warning Only]: Provides a warning when a risk of blind spot collision is detected.
- [Off]: Disables the blind spot safety functions.
- Press [SETUP] > [Vehicle] > [Drive Mode].
Active Sound Design
Select an engine sound mode [Minimized]/[Normal]/[Enhanced].
Drive Mode Change Alert
- [Detailed Alert]: When drive mode changes, details of the change and an image of the vehicle are shown.
- [Simple Alert]: When drive mode changes, a simple alert is shown at the top of the screen.
- [None]: When drive mode changes, no alert is shown.
- Press [SETUP] > [Vehicle] > [Lights].
One Touch Turn Signal
Select the number of times the turn signal blinks when the turn signal lever is moved slightly.
[Off]/[3 flashes]/[5 flashes]/[7 flashes]
When the ignition is turned [OFF] , the exterior lights turn off after approximately 15 seconds.
- Press [SETUP] > [Vehicle] > [Door/Tailgate].
Selects the condition when all doors will lock automatically.
[Enable on Speed]/[Enable on Shift]
Selects the condition when all doors will unlock automatically.
[Off]/[Vehicl Off]/[On Shift to P]
Two Press Unlock
Unlocks all doors when the unlock button on the key is pressed twice.
The Power tailgate button can be used to automatically open/close the tailgate.
Power Tailgate Speed
Selects the speed the power tailgate automatically moves.
Opens the tailgate automatically when approaching the tailgate with the smart key.
- Press [SETUP] > [Vehicle] > [Cluster].
Displays an alert when a specified service interval is reached.
- [Enable Service Interval]: Set the [Distance]/[Duration]
- [Reset]: Reset all Vehicle settings to factory defaults.
Energy Consumption Reset
Selects when to automatically reset the fuel economy average.
[Off]/[After Ignition]/[After Refueling]
- [Gear Position Pop-up] : Displays a pop-up when the gear position is changed.
- [Wiper/Lights Display]: Displays a pop-up confirming the wiper/lights selected setting.
- [Traffic Info]: Displays traffic information, such as speed limits.
- [Icy Road Warning]: Provides a warning when the road may be icy, when the outside temperature is below about 39°F (4°C)
Provides an audible tone when the cluster turns On or Off.
Displays the secondary speedomester scale underneath the primary scale.
- Press [SETUP] > [Vehicle] > [Convenience].
Selects the condition when the outside mirrors will unfold and the door handle light will turn on automatically.
- [Enable on Door Unlock]: The Welcome feature is enabled when the doors are unlocked.
- [Enable on Drive Approach]: The Welcome feature is enabled when a driver with a Smart Key is nearby.
Wireless Charging System
Enables the wireless charging pad to be used with compatible devices.
Automatic Control Before Tunnel Entry
Links with Navigation and automatically controls the windows, climate, and lamp system upon tunnel entry.
Auto Rear Wiper (in R)
Activates the rear windshild wiper automatically when the front wiper is On and the gear is in reverse.
Press [SETUP] > [Vehicle] > [Reset].
Resets all Vehicle settings to factory defaults.